Collage Fodder aka A Visit to the Newsstand


It was time for a visit to the Newsstand. I found Lovewant at Barnes and Noble and the other two, Hearts and Luncheon at a local international newsstand. Luncheon is definitely one I would get again even with the very hefty price tag. In addition to a plethora of collage images, I also tore out at least four long photo heavy articles to read from that specific issue. 


Buying magazines for collage is just like shopping for art supplies. You never know what you're going to walk away with. You keep your eyes open and buy what you can when you can. I usually tend to buy right before several big workshops. I'll be bringing these to New Mexico, Colorado and Northern California with me. I'm hoping to find more ephemera in my travels.

Comments

Popular Posts