10 and 11 March 2017 Journal Pages


My latest online workshop is slowly beginning. I'm trying a new way of teaching online (for me) where I'm not presenting all of the information at once but in small bits. It's a bit of a challenge at times. That said, I've found that I am really enjoying teaching this way. I've been a little slow to start because I haven't been feeling well (I'm still not myself but I'm trying to do what I can when I can.) I can tell that I'm going to enjoy working alongside with everyone and solving problems and brainstorming ideas as we go. It's what art and creativity should be about... Not, "this is the only way" but, hey, let's try this and see where it takes us. Now, if I could only shake this cold completely...

Comments

Kelly Warren said…
Hi there! I've been following you for a while, but I don't think I've ever commented! I love the way you use magazine images in your work. I do that sometimes as well but I've never used faces the way you do ... well at least not human faces... :-) I'm an animal lover! Thanks for sharing!
Kelly Kilmer said…
Thanks so much, Kelly, for stopping in and for your kind words. :)

Popular Posts